Wednesday 22 October 2014

SSKM's STATEMENT AGAINST UPKO PRESIDENT

With reference to the statement made by Wilfred Madius Tangau (the acting President of UPKO) entitled “Don’t be Influenced by SSKM, UPKO Members Told”, I would like to make a statement pertaining to the position of SSKM and myself, referring to the legislation of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

SSKM – Sabah Sarawak Keluar Malaysia group created on Facebook, is a movement under Sabah Sarawak Union (United Kingdom), registered under the Freedom of Expression Act, United Kingdom. I hereby admit that I, Doris Jones, a Sabahan Native, is the founder of SSKM Group who also holds the post as Chairperson of Sabah Sarawak Union (UK).

According to the statement by the former UPKO President which says “if she (Doris Jones) really wants, then she should come back and cooperate with the authorities as she is not here but in London,” however, as far as I am concerned, and also my personal attorney, I have not committed any crime worthy of punishment under any statutes, and I have never asked any favour nor help from the Malaysian Government to assist our movement; therefore why should I turn myself in? Is turning myself in is a way to threaten the Sabahan people to keep shutting their mouths?

Tangau has also stated that UPKO Youth Movement have lodged a report against SSKM Facebook group; whereby I myself is not able to see why UPKO, a party proudly made a representative of the natives of Sabah, willing to betray their own people? Why is it that the natives of Sabah are not allowed to know their true history; as that is the true purpose of SSKM.

He has also stated that the statement given by the Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Home Affairs (KDN) is unsatisfactory, which leads him and some others to pursue this matter further at the Royal Malaysian Police Headquarters in Bukit Aman. I accept this challenge; if he wants me to cooperate, then he is the one who should look for me with a warrant, for as far as I’m concerned there is no legislation that would allow anyone to arrest me without a warrant.

Wilfred Tangau also questioned Point 7 in the 20 Points Agreement. This is not a question for me to answer as we, the betrayed Sabahan, have been questioning on the legitimacy of the Malaysian Agreement and Constitution. Therefore I ask you this; is there any article in the constitution which calls for Sabahan to betray their very own people? Why only Point 7 came up to be questioned and what about the other remaining 19 points?

In the news statement, Tangau also stated; “The Federal Government has no rights to get the five percent”. I, together with all Sabahan would want to know, who have been enjoying the 5% of Sabah’s petroleum revenue? I demand further explanation from Wilfred Tangau about his statement that the Federal Government is receiving 5%, it means the rest of the percentage of the revenue goes to Sabah. If this is true, then where is the total oil revenue that Sabah should have been receiving?

I will not touch on RCI, however on behalf of the rest of Sabah, I would like to see UPKO’s contribution pertaining to this issue.

Once again, I would like to stress out that SSKM will continue to move forward, for as long as I am not sentenced in court in where I am residing now, or in the Malaysian Court.

I am also ready to face any Malaysian Embassy in Europe on this issue, on the condition that a warrant has to be presented to my attorney.

UPKO is supposed to stand for the people of Sabah, not against them.

1 comments :

Yes !! It really a shame for the so call leaders of Sabah abandoning Sabahans. They are not leaders of Sabah. The True Leaders of Sabah are not born yet.

SABAH TODAY
wwwsabahtoday.blogspot.com

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...